Search engine optimisation or ‘SEO’ as it’s know for short, is the art of optimising a website so it appears higher in search results. For example if you searched “SEO Companies in Bristol” or “Great places to eat in London” – the websites at the top of the search results would get more visitors that the websites further down the page.
Why Your Business Needs SEO
Using a search engine to continually seek all kinds of information — known as The Search Experience – has simply become the way we live. No matter what channel is used to Market your brand, product or service, the customer journey is highly likely to involve Online Search. Therefore, it is becoming increasingly important for businesses to have a good organic presence.
SEO through an agency?
- SEO has rapidly evolving requirements which can be hard to keep up to date with unless you have a dedicated employee/team.
- Instead of investing in various SEO tools, choosing an agency gives you access to tools, skills and knowledge.
- There are over 250 ranking factors for you to think about. Outsource to an expert team so you can get on with running your business.
- If you are in a very competitive sector, it can be hard to stay ahead of the pack in the organic search results.
Flexible in How We Work With You
Being an agency with highly experienced staff who have worked in the industry for many years, we know that not all businesses are the same. We do not have a ‘cookie cutter’ approach when it comes to working with our clients. We recognise that each business has different requirements at different times. We will work with you flexibly to provide you with the service you need, when you need it:
SEO Consultancy – This suits some businesses who have an in-house marketing team who perhaps just need guidance each month on what they need to do next.
SEO Implementation – If you just want to outsource the whole process, we can help. This suits businesses with no internal resources for marketing and content generation.
Training – Perhaps you have an inhouse team who need SEO training to keep them up to speed with the latest Google developments.
SEO services we provide:
There are many different factors that need to be considered when devising an SEO strategy, a lot will depend on your current position. A brand-new website on a new domain will be in a very different starting position to an established online business.
We are flexible on how we help you, but an SEO audit is always a good place to start.
- SEO and Website Audit – this will establish were you currently sit in terms of your online visibility. We will do extensive competitor research, alongside the usual keyword and onpage audits. We will also assess your link profile and run technical checks on your website.
- SEO Strategy – Your strategy will be devised according to the results of the audit, the competitor analysis and your specified business goals.
- Content Creation – Still a huge part of successful SEO strategy and improving your rankings on Google. Our writers know how to engage with your potential customers and keep Google happy.
- On–Page Optimisation – Everything from your site structure through to meta data, semantics and content play a part in the on-site optimisation of a website.
- Technical SEO – there are many technical aspects to SEO success these days, we can help with anything from site speed, code to content ratios and full website migration strategies. We are more than happy to liaise with your developer to correct any issues.
- Link Building – We will devise a link building strategy that will give you a natural and varied link profile.
- Local SEO services – Whether you are a local or national business, your local SEO strategy is very important. We can help you with anything from Google and Bing Business Listings, Citations and Content to keep you ahead of your competitors.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – One of the wonderful things about digital marketing is that everything is measurable. We will provide you with monthly ranking, traffic and engagement reports to show progress. These will be directly aligned with your business KPIs so you will have an oversight of ROI whenever you need it.
- User Experience – High bounce rate and poor engagement are all signs for Google that you don’t provide your visitors with a useful experience. We can help you with usability and functionality audits which will improve your ranking scores and increase conversions.
The need to knows of SEO:
- Long term investment – SEO and Organic visibility are a long term strategy, you will not get the instant results that you get with Paid Search. However, it is worth the time and effort as good strong organic rankings, once achieved, will not cost you every time someone clicks through to your website.
- No ranking 1st guarantee – Although we do know our onions when it comes to SEO and often achieve no.1 positions for our clients, we will not guarantee it. We will not make false promises – But we will work very closely with you to get you the organic visibility that brings you the leads and new enquiries that you want.